• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking For Looking for the following dreamies

Miss Sadie

Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
I just recently got back into playing New Leaf and I am looking for the following villagers.

Marina,
Lolly,
Lilly,
Beau,
Bob,
Molly,
Piper.

I have a few RV amibo cards so if you need furniture from the RV cards let me know. I'm willing to trade items for my Dreamies, or you could just visit my town to get the items yourself The RV cards I have are.

Plucky,
Sandy,
Maddie,
Norma,
Dobie,
Bea,
Tasha,
Olive,
Boris,
Julia,
Maggie,
Gondo.

I have Marina, Beau, Bob, and Molly as amiibo cards. I can scan them into my second town and put them into boxes for you. However, are you willing to pay in tbt bells? If so, is 20 tbt bells per villager fair?

Oh thank you! I appreciate it so much! I will pay in tbt bells, just you got to walk me through it since it's been a while since I've been on this forum

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a coat hanger and Maggie in an amibo card. I can scan her and you can get the items yourself. I'd love Lilly

Oh thank you! I appreciate it so much! I will pay in tbt bells, just you got to walk me through it since it's been a while since I've been on this forum

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a coat hanger and Maggie in an amibo card. I can scan her and you can get the items yourself. I'd love Lilly

Alright ! I will message you when shes ready to move :)

Awesome! Thanks so much! I'll come pick Lilly up and as soon as I get back to my village I'll drop you a coat hanger and load up Maggie so you can buy the items you want. Just excuse my town, I'm doing the path trick so I can move my villagers into the perfect spot :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also mind if I take Bob too? That's if the person who commented first replies soon :) I have a cool globe too btw

No worries! Let me know who you would like first, and scratch Bob off that list as Melody is covering that for you, I imagine. ;)

Last edited:
Hello, I have Lolly's card!! (I also had several others, but they've already been covered by other users-) :)

Hi! I'm willing to pick Molly up now if you're available

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Thanks so much! I'd love her. Just let me get the others sorted first and then I'd love to pick her up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much! As soon as I'm done with the others I'll pick up Piper :)

Hi! I'm willing to pick Molly up now if you're available
Alrighty, I will scan her in now and get her ready. I'm currently in the middle of another trade, so perhaps in about 2 hours, I will have her in boxes. What time zone are you in?

Molly is ready, however, I see you are not online. Let me know when you are available to trade, or we can schedule a time.

Last edited:
I'll add you too. On my way. Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I'm using my new 3ds. My new FC is 3798 0575 2507. I'll change it in my description too

I'll add you too. On my way. Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I'm using my new 3ds. My new FC is 3798 0575 2507. I'll change it in my description too
Oh! Haha, I will re-add you now then. I'll reopen again in a second.

Last edited:
No worries at all :) very thankful

- - - Post Merge - - -

On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh you said you wanted TBT bells? Be sure to let me know how to do that

Last edited:
Back