Looking for sugar cane !

Status
Not open for further replies.

apeisland

primate and tucker lover 💗🦣🦧
Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hello :) I am currently looking for some sugar cane to plant (I only want to plant around five, I don't know how many stacks are made of, stacks always confuse me).

I want to make my beautiful Tucker the pancakes I know he is craving ❤

Could anyone help? I have tomatoes, potatoes , wheat, carrots and pumpkins if you wanna trade. We can use TBT too if you'd like, just let me know.

Thank you ¡ 💌

I can sell you 5 for 5tbt. For future reference if you don't already know all this: you can buy crop starts from Leif on Harv's island, stock should change weekly. And occasionally when you go on a Kapp'n boat tour he takes you to an island with patches of produce, all 6 types (sugar cane, wheat, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, and orange pumpkins)

Thank you so much I had no idea 🤭 sorry for taking this long to answer, I wen to sleep after publishing that message. 5 tbt is fine ! Let me know if you are still interested and where you want to connect :)

Thank you so much I had no idea 🤭 sorry for taking this long to answer, I wen to sleep after publishing that message. 5 tbt is fine ! Let me know if you are still interested and where you want to connect :)
I'm still interested. Where doesn't matter; I can drop off on your island or you can come pick up on mine.

What time zone are you? I'm on PST and usually available in the evenings on weekdays.

I'm still interested. Where doesn't matter; I can drop off on your island or you can come pick up on mine.

What time zone are you? I'm on PST and usually available in the evenings on weekdays.
I am on CET. I checked and all your evening time is like 4/5am here 😅 thank you for your help, I think I'll have to try by myself with your advice! Thanks again, I'll send you a couple TBT for the help ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back