• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Looking for Regal Set, Flower Series and KK songs. Willing to trade/pay!!

dehydratedmoon

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello!
I'm looking for:

- REGAL SERIES
- FLOWER SERIES (All are good, but I especially want):
Lily lamp
Hydrangea bed
Rose sofa
- Any KK song
- Ivory piano
-Vibraphone
-Violin
-Virgo harp

----------
I have the ice series furniture and some other bits and bobs of furniture I'd be willing to trade (please ask!). I also have many mario themed non orderable items from fortune cookies and every fruit. Would love to catalogue some of these items.

I will also be willing to pay, but if that is a viable option for you allow me some time to farm some bells from the island in prep 🥰

Last edited:
hi! are you looking for specific items of the regal series or the whole set? i checked my catalog and i have everything except the armoire and the wall lamp :c

i also have:
- Any KK song
-Vibraphone
-Violin
-Virgo harp

i can give everything for free :) just let me know if you still want the regal series even if it isn't complete

hi! are you looking for specific items of the regal series or the whole set? i checked my catalog and i have everything except the armoire and the wall lamp :c

i also have:
- Any KK song
-Vibraphone
-Violin
-Virgo harp

i can give everything for free :) just let me know if you still want the regal series even if it isn't complete
Oh thank you so much! I'll take the regal series even if it isn't complete, thank you sweetie <33

okay, I'll friend you! My code is 0534-1168-8968
i'll open my gates now :) my town name is mishiro. when you get there, please follow me :)
Post automatically merged:

hmm looks like you're offline now but i have to go, so let's do the pickup later instead :) let me know when you're online

Last edited:
i'll open my gates now :) my town name is mishiro. when you get there, please follow me :)

hmm looks like you're offline now but i have to go, so let's do the pickup later instead :) let me know when you're online
Okay, I'll be available 4:40 NZST today! If you happen to see this tomorrow or later we can just set the meet date to around the same time! Also, should I visit your town or will you come to mine?

Okay, I'll be available 4:40 NZST today! If you happen to see this tomorrow or later we can just set the meet date to around the same time! Also, should I visit your town or will you come to mine?
oh sorry i wasnt able to go online yesterday because i had to do some school work 😓 i'll be online today though so let me know when you are! i'll be available by 4:40 NZST too. Pick up the items in my town hehe

oh sorry i wasnt able to go online yesterday because i had to do some school work 😓 i'll be online today though so let me know when you are! i'll be available by 4:40 NZST too. Pick up the items in my town hehe
I will be online any day at 4:40 NZST, so I will just check everyday for your open town gates! Thank you once more <333

try again now

enjoy the items hehe :)

Last edited:
Back