Looking for pricing advice and critique!

what hairstyle do you want for the hairless mouse? any specific outfit? personality etc.? (Sorry I don't want to make something you won't like :p)

she would have no hair, or maybe no hair but small patches of short curly black-grey fur in places (yes it will look a lil weird!)
for the outfit i dont really mind! i imagine her in something casual like a big baggy jumper. she's very playful and loves to explore. I'm sure i'll like it however it turns out! im always excited to see other people's art :D

Okay, I'm done!

qtpie.png

Base by skittlestar_34 on DA.

I know I used a base and I know people call that cheating but I'm trying to improve my clothing wrinkles and coloring atm ;_;

Anyway, I have a freebie request!
Ref: [x]
Personality: Arrogant, cocky, but well-meaning.

welp I ***ked up the coloring let me fix that

UPDATE: Fixed!

Last edited:
oh my gosh oh my gosh i love it!!!!!!!!!!
and i dont think it's cheating!! it's kinda just like, a collab type of thing. as long as you have permission and all that i dont see the problem with using a base! i might even post some i made myself for other people to colour in for practise.

and I'll add her onto the list!! wooo

oh my gosh oh my gosh i love it!!!!!!!!!!
and i dont think it's cheating!! it's kinda just like, a collab type of thing. as long as you have permission and all that i dont see the problem with using a base! i might even post some i made myself for other people to colour in for practise.

and I'll add her onto the list!! wooo

yay ty! And I fixed it :)

Last edited:
Hey kainaronele, sure that sounds great! Its hard to take pics of my rats so they're not very clear, but here's 2 of them
ignore_this_by_this_rat-d8wtzcg.jpg
You don't have to do both of them I don't mind if it's only 1! The black and white 1's black markings on her back extend all the way to her tail, like a stripe down her back.
Ok, cool. I'll still prolly do both to be fair! But are you wanting gijinkas of them, or to be the animal still? :0

Ohh! I really like your style! If you have time, I would love if you did my mayor! I would draw one of your rats (love rats! Had some of my own some years ago) but I really suck at drawing..

commmay2_copy_by_kyugami-d8wse5a_zpsps9mtyck.png

EDIT: I did something anyways. Sorry for the total lack of skills.... And I couldn't see the rats markings clearly, so here is my interpretation of one of your rats:

rat_zpscq9eodad.png

Last edited:
Eep!! I wanna draw your little rattys too!<3
I absolutely adore rats

KainAronoele: I prefer jsut regular rat drawings but gijinkas ar e okay too! :D

Athros: I love that !!! so much !!! it's gorgeous omg!!!!!!! I'll add her to the list :)

EtchaSketch: yesss DO IT !! rat art is so important!!

Ohh! I really like your style! If you have time, I would love if you did my mayor! I would draw one of your rats (love rats! Had some of my own some years ago) but I really suck at drawing..

commmay2_copy_by_kyugami-d8wse5a_zpsps9mtyck.png

here ya go! :)
athros_by_this_rat-d8x8g19.png

Last edited:
thank you im glad you like it! and unique is one of my fav things to hear because im obsessive over this idea of developing my own,very recognisable art style!

Hahaha! No its actually a a triangle piece of paper sorta like a headband thing to show she's a ghost in japanese culture.

Hahaha! No its actually a a triangle piece of paper sorta like a headband thing to show she's a ghost in japanese culture.

Oooh okay good! Hehe. Do you know what it's called exactly? I'll need to look it up before I draw her because I'mnot very knowledgeable about other cultures and things!!

Also,
bikeride_by_this_rat-d8x930l.png

nuff said

Back