Looking for people worldwide to hang out with!

KiloPatches

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Ancient Lantern
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (351) +
Hey, Bell Tree!

You're such an awesome, friendly community, I want to get to know you more and find new people to hang out with.

I am 23, so finding people around my age would be great but not a requirement.

I am from Canada in EST, and up pretty early (usually before the shops are open and mail delivered) so there isn't much to do, so I am looking for people from all across the globe to play online with :)

I would prefer to play in your town, especially if I am getting to know you for the first time, as I run a shop in Re-Tail (http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...INE-EXOTIC-CLASSIC-ROCOCO-ASTRO-amp-MUCH-MORE!!) and so my town is covered in other people's orders and is a complete mess. I have had problems in the past, unfortunately were people have stolen hybrids and the like when I have had multiple people in my town at once, and made it a lot less fun for everyone.

I would love to help people with their train station upgrades so if I could come to your town that would be great!

As incentive, I want to bring some StreetPass swag that could include a balloon, a tweeter, bubble wands, and/or a pinwheel, just for fun :)

I love chatting in Brewster's cafe, going to the museum, I have a wetsuit and a stopwatch so we could do fishing and bug and diving competitions, go to the island, whatever you feel like.

Please have strong wifi connection. I know sometimes these things are out of anyone's control, but I haven't experienced any issues on my end as of yet.

Please also Close the gate behind me after I arrive!. I cannot stress this enough. I want to be the only person in your town when we hang out so anything that happens I will be accountable for. Also, sometimes when other people arrive they cause connection problems and you will lose your StreetPass swag. :( No fun.

If you insist on coming to my town, I will have to lay out some ground rules:
1. Do not steal hybrids
2. Do not pick up anything off the ground, including cataloguing items that don't belong to you (from other people's orders)
3. Don't ever leave my sight. I will generally lead and give you the grand tour the first time you come :)
4. I have a fully upgraded Main Street, so feel free to shop, or see Katrina or go to Shampoodle
5. Do not run whatsoever.
6. Feel free to use Re-Tail
7. Feel free to talk to villagers or get signatures
8. I will close the gate behind you so you will be the only person in my town.

I reserve the right to end the session immediately if any of these rules are broken, or flip the wifi switch.

***ALSO IF YOU WANT TO COME TO MY TOWN I WILL LOOK INTO YOUR WIFI RATINGS. MINIMUM OF 25 POSITIVE 100% WIFI RATINGS IS REQUIRED, OR BASED ON MY DISCRETION***

Post below or sent me a PM if you're interested!

Thanks!

Kilo

Last edited:
Hey,I'ld love to play with you.I prob got like 20-30 mins time too.

Hi I would love to play with you, I'll add you and hope to see you around too. I go by London time (I don't know the exact name) so I think you're 8 hours behind. I'm usually on at this time of day and at night (woo I never sleep), hope to see you round!

Hello Kilo!
I'm from GMT -3 which is two hours ahead of you,and i think this won't be a problem at all c:
I don't mind if you can ony come to my town,but please undertand that it's still a work in progress (i'm not even 30% done)
I'm generally free by 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. EST but in the weekends i'm around almost all day.
I look forward to playing with you~

Hi I would love to play with you, I'll add you and hope to see you around too. I go by London time (I don't know the exact name) so I think you're 8 hours behind. I'm usually on at this time of day and at night (woo I never sleep), hope to see you round!

That would be really cool, as I am usually on around this time also. :) I will PM you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello Kilo!
I'm from GMT -3 which is two hours ahead of you,and i think this won't be a problem at all c:
I don't mind if you can ony come to my town,but please undertand that it's still a work in progress (i'm not even 30% done)
I'm generally free by 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. EST but in the weekends i'm around almost all day.
I look forward to playing with you~

Hey! Thanks! I look forward to it! My weekend schedule is a little shaky, as thats when I get a lot of my errands done. No worries about having an incomplete town :) I am just here to have fun :)

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to hang out with you :) I've only recently started visiting other people's towns (and making a profile here) and I've found it really fun so far. I'm in Australia, so I'm operating on GMT+10 and my town isn't really all that together... hehe but hopefully we'll get along? :D

FYI, if you close gates when you have a guest over, the guest will be sent home.
So you can't exactly "just have one person" in your town...

Hi! I'd love to hang out with you :) I've only recently started visiting other people's towns (and making a profile here) and I've found it really fun so far. I'm in Australia, so I'm operating on GMT+10 and my town isn't really all that together... hehe but hopefully we'll get along? :D

Hey, That would be really fun! I would prefer to come to your town first if that's okay. I see you don't have any Wifi ratings yet, so I have to be cautious, I am sure you understand. :) Hopefully we can play soon! I need to go eat something. :p

FYI, if you close gates when you have a guest over, the guest will be sent home.
So you can't exactly "just have one person" in your town...

Nope, I have done it tons of times during trades. You talk to Porter after the person arrives and close the ticker gate. Its very simple so no one else comes in afterwards. I do it all the time. It simplifies things a lot and prevents disturbances.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im ready!

Give me like 20 minutes to eat something and I will add you and come over :)

Hi there! Im also a newbie with no ratings yet so free to check out my town etc. im from new zealand so the time difference might be off D; il addd you though and hope to see you around!

Hi there! Im also a newbie with no ratings yet so free to check out my town etc. im from new zealand so the time difference might be off D; il addd you though and hope to see you around!

I am usually on around this time of day :) I would love to come to your town sometime! I am about to go hang out with someone in their town in a few minutes, but if you're free later we can definitely hang out!

Back