• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for non-icky people to play online with?

mayor-fern

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I've been playing New Leaf on and off for two years and I have never played online with anyone. I think it'd be super cool to! My name is Artie, I'm 17 and in AUS. If you'd be interested in being AC pals then drop a reply. Alternatively, you can message me at mayorfern.tumblr.com if you have a tumblr. I'm on there more but I will also drop back maybe twice a week, so I'm sorry if my replies are slow!

Happy Crossing,
mayorfern :)

Not very tbh! It's only when I'm not here for a while which seems to be a fair bit, but I'm trying to change that. I'll probably check back here every day for about a week after posting this.

Last edited:
Hey there! Feel free to add me when you see this. I looked at your tumblr and I've gone/is going through the same thing with school.

Ahh I will add you ASAP! I'm guessing you're the person who followed? I'll follow back now !

Awesome! I didn't follow, my Tumblr is acting wonky on my iPad so I couldn't log in.

Heyo! I've added ya, I'm turning 17 in a couple of days~
Will check out ur tumblr later. ^^

Hey there, I added you. I'm in AUS too. Anyone else here is free to add me if they'd like too.

Back