Buying Looking for lots of fertilizer and some regular flowers!

Jaybird21

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (7) +
I'm in need of lots of fertilizer, the flowers I'm looking for are:

?Red tulips (10)
?Yellow roses (10)
?White lilies (15)
?Yellow lilies (15)
?Red lilies (10)

I can get you all of that ~
10 red tulips
10 yellow roses
15 white Lilies
15 red lilies
As much fertilizer you need
1 tbt per flower or fertilizer :)
(Also if you want you can substitute the TBT with IGB --> rate ~ 1 tbt = 200k)

200k for a regular flower is ridiculous, dude.

i have a ton of regular flowers in my town, op, how many do you need? totally free! (although if you'd want to trade a few normal red roses, i'd be grateful)

I have red roses to trade! And I would pay you I can't take them for free :) I need what's in the description below but I can take less I'm just an over estimate so I could get enough.

Last edited:
I have red roses to trade! And I would pay you I can't take them for free :) I need what's in the description below but I can take less I'm just an over estimate so I could get enough.

don't worry about paying, my dude, the red roses would be enough for a trade =v=
i'll round up your flowers and bring them over whenever you're available! just shoot me a vm

Last edited:
I have a ton of red roses and other regular flowers that you can have for free. I have no use for regular flowers anymore.

i have 10 fertilizer if you would like :)
i'll sell them all for 50k (5k each) or 20 TBT!

I can bring you as much fertilizer and as many flowers as you want, if you are still looking! I have 46 bags of fertilizer and my town is FULL of flowers. I'm a newbie here, so whatever price sounds fair to you (bells or TBT are both good) ! Just let me know if you're still interested.

Last edited:
Back