• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Looking for Iron ladder set-up kit diy

-Blue-

Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (76) +
As the topic states, I'm looking this diy. I've given up trying to find it via villagers, bottles, ect. If anyone has it, hit me up and we can set up a time to trade. I don't have much, but can give a good amount of tbt for it. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
As the topic states, I'm looking for both of these diy. I've given up trying to find them via villagers, bottles, ect. If anyone has one or both, hit me up and we can set up a time to trade. I don't have much, but can give a good amount of tbt for them. Thank you in advance!
I have the decayed tree DIY if you’re still looking for that :)

I am. Sorry for the late-ish reply. I can give 100 tbt if that is acceptable? I can also open my island whenever you're ready (There's no rush! Or you can do yours if your prefer)
Yeah that’s fine! And tbh whatever’s easier for you. I’m free rn if that suits you? :)

As the topic states, I'm looking this diy. I've given up trying to find it via villagers, bottles, ect. If anyone has it, hit me up and we can set up a time to trade. I don't have much, but can give a good amount of tbt for it. Thank you in advance!
I've got an iron ladder set-up kit DIY going spare, nothing needed in return. I'll be available until 9pm (GMT) 🙂

I've got an iron ladder set-up kit DIY going spare, nothing needed in return. I'll be available until 9pm (GMT) 🙂
Oh no! I'm so sorry that my reply is so late. I was asleep when you messaged.

I really appreciate the offer! I'd still like to offer you tbt since you are always so nice and I'd like to give you something in return.

Oh no! I'm so sorry that my reply is so late. I was asleep when you messaged.

I really appreciate the offer! I'd still like to offer you tbt since you are always so nice and I'd like to give you something in return.
No worries, I'm just chilling anyway! I'm free whenever you want to drop by my island to pick it up. Seriously, no TBT is needed, you've been lovely to me in the DMs and been a great help when I needed it most! :)

Back