Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (44) +
Whenever I open my gates nobody comes to my town to play with me </3 Even when I'm selling or giving away stuff 80% of the time the people don't end up coming. So please leave your fc if you'd ever like to hang out!

Also please feel free to add me on these! :D
Skype - smallbabyboy2
Telegram - pawpatrolbab
Discord - pawpatrolbab #8579

Thanks so much! I hope you're all having a lovely day

I would love to be friends! Truthfully I'm playing just about all day.... a mayor's work (and their town) is never done c:

I would love to be friends! Truthfully I'm playing just about all day.... a mayor's work (and their town) is never done c:

Ohgosh same, atleast while I'm waiting for college to start up. Added your FC, feel free to add me back~

Add me, my fc is on the sidebar. I play almost everyday. I'm still out but ill add u when i get home.

i will be happy to play together! :)
i added u all!:blush:

Last edited:
Hii! I'd love to be your friend, I'm new to the game but I hope that doesn't matter, hehe :) I have added your friend code! Mine is 1092-2359-4329

Hii! I'd love to be your friend, I'm new to the game but I hope that doesn't matter, hehe :) I have added your friend code! Mine is 1092-2359-4329

Nope that doesn't matter! I've added you back

I'm quite new to AC:NL and I'm looking for friends! pls add me too *^*

Hey my friend code is on the side. I will also add you all. By the way I do have the island, and I also need help building my lighthouse.

Hey my friend code is on the side. I will also add you all. By the way I do have the island, and I also need help building my lighthouse.

Added, but I'm not giving out bells, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can add me. :) I play everyday (gotta keep those dreamies in town am i right).

Added

Add my code and I'll add yours and I also use discord my user name is lovebuggyxo #2455

Back