• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for friend to upgrade to nookingtons!

Starlunar123

Bells
My sibling is looking to upgrade to Nookingtons. We just need somebody to buy 1 thing from the shop. We can offer plenty of bells if you buy just one thing! Friend code: 408623410443
Name: braydon Town name: bay city

okay! We did add you by the way. What day and time (or time zone) would work for you?
Preferably weekends, from 9AM-8PM CET I would be able to help you. If that time won't be ideal for you please tell so I can adjust! Sorry for the late response.

7 or 8pm CET and weekends work for me aswell, we are actually EST. We typically play on weekends so that works too.

Sooo how does 7/8PM CET on this Saturday sounds like? Or would you prefer later date?

Back