• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying 💐🌷Looking for Florist! 🌷💐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasey

Bells
Switch
8287-1917-5781
Toy Duck Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (178) +
🌺Hello there friends! So I am looking for a florist! What I am wanting is someone with all of the flowers in game that would be willing to help me out when I need it. I am planning on switching out flowers here and there (for seasonal decoration, villager houses, etc.) and would love to just have someone on retainer that can get me what I need. I am willing to pay TBT ahead of time (thinking 75tbt+) to have someone available for me. We can negotiate the terms and price if this sounds like something you’d be interested in! Thanks so much!!!🌸

Hey there Sasey, I should be able to help you out with this! :)
That would be awesome! Thanks so much!! Send me a message with what details you are thinking would work and what might need changed and we will go from there! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back