Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Winter Mittens
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
I am getting tired of my brown path pattern. It's beautiful, but I want my town to feel more fairytale-ish. I've looked around various sites and so far, I have trouble finding something that would suit! Can I ask you for help, fellow crossers?

I am basically looking for just a pretty path, preferably a little colorful, meaning more fairytale looking, no brown or grey bricks - but not too bright either. Something like this one would be perfect, although this one doesn't have corner pieces and such and I am looking for a full path.

I'm kind of the "unofficial brick lady" for paths and that looks like a simple recolor. If you want me to get rid of the ivy/rose borders I can do that too. :3

HNI_0084.JPG

Last edited:
I'm kind of the "unofficial brick lady" for paths and that looks like a simple recolor. If you want me to get rid of the ivy/rose borders I can do that too. :3

View attachment 25691

What do you mean exactly? So you recolor some patterns, right? (Haha I know I may sound dumb, but English is not my first language and sometimes I just seem to misunderstand the most simple things xD)

I like borders on paths, but not flower/ivy ones, just simple borders that finish the path off like in the one I posted. (Pretty pattern you got there, by the way!)

Wow, really? I would never guess, your English seems perfect to me!

I'll try to make it as close to the one in the photo as I can. :3

Wow, really? I would never guess, your English seems perfect to me!

I'll try to make it as close to the one in the photo as I can. :3
Haha, thank you! I try!

Wow, thanks! Just for free? You sure you don't want anything?
Actually, go wild. I tried that path in my town and while it does look epic, I feel like it's a little bit too complicated and bright.

Hi Vex! I'm so sorry for not replying sooner, I've got a huge backlog of requests I'm trying to get through. :/

Here's what I came up with if you like it I'll go ahead and finish the set!

HNI_0050.JPG

Back