• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Looking For Clerk's Shirt

TheMayorLink

Time Lord
Bells
Switch
1189-0194-4809
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello. I am only recently hearing about the DLC item, "Clerk's Shirt" in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I was wondering if someone could catalog it for me and discuss a reasonable price? (e.g. Not something crazy like 100,000 bells, 1m bells, etc.) :)

I looking to catalog a throne, have you one? I can offer you a trade: catalog clerk?s shirt by catalog throne c:

Unfortunately, I am a bit behind on this game compared to everyone else, despite having my town since release day. I am sorry to say I don't have a throne. :c Also, that would count to me as a 'crazy price'. Thank you for offering, though. :)

Np... you can catalog the shirt free if you want c:

Back