Looking For Looking for any gorilla or monkey villager

apeisland

primate and tucker lover 💗🦣🦧
Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hello! I am looking to make an ape island. Currently the only one I have is Rocket. Is anyone giving away or exchanging for bells any gorilla or monkey? Please, if you are not giving them for free, tell me the numbers off the bat, I don't like the whole offering thing.

Thank you !
🦧🐵🐒🦍

Hi! Would you like Tiansheng? He's not leaving right now but I plan on letting him go in a few days (probably this weekend). If you don't mind waiting then I can totally let you have him! I don't need anything in return.

Hi! Would you like Tiansheng? He's not leaving right now but I plan on letting him go in a few days (probably this weekend). If you don't mind waiting then I can totally let you have him! I don't need anything in return.
Thank you so so much I would actually love to have him ! Don't worry about taking time, I don't mind at all! Thank you so much again 🥰🐒

Alright! Feel free to leave a message on my profile in 2/3 days to make sure I don't forget. I'm sure I won't, but just in case😆

if you name any one villager i'd be happy to cycle them through for you 🦧 i currently only have the means to do one, but let me know who you'd like! it will take me a few days as well since i'm trying not to TT anymore so i hope that's okay!

Hey! Do you still want Tiansheng? Lmk whenever you're around.
Hello Zarf! Yes I do, I had notifs on and they had been working before but they didn't work these days so I didn't see your message and came check!
Post automatically merged:

if you name any one villager i'd be happy to cycle them through for you 🦧 i currently only have the means to do one, but let me know who you'd like! it will take me a few days as well since i'm trying not to TT anymore so i hope that's okay!
Hello Nageki! Thank you for your help, I think I don't quite understand what you mean by cycling 🥺 the one I currently want more is probably Hans tho, hehe

the one I currently want more is probably Hans tho, hehe
I currently have Hans in boxes!
2022073013065600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Back