Looking for a Full Regal Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Introspective Onlooker

In Search of a Coherent Worldview
Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
As the title suggests, I'm looking for the Regal series. I already have the table, chair, bench, clock, and the carpet. I still need the other eight. Since I'm going for a Fairy Tale style, and the Regal series does fit that description. It also makes the rest of house even fancier than it already is, so that's another positive. I'm available whenever, but I'm not always on my system, so feel free to send me a PM so I can get things all set.

By the way, my FC is: 2381-0002-9878

Last edited:
Heya! I have the entire regal set if you still need it!
Okay! I'll get my gate open so you can join in. I play the game in small bouts everyday, so I'm always available.

I just realized that I already have the bed, lamp, and vanity catalogued, so those can already be mailed out by Timonthy. There's also a Regal Wall Lamp that I bought yesterday, so that just means I just need the last five. I'm willing to pay the retail prices of these things:

-Regal Armoire (3,820)​
-Regal Bookcase (3,120)​
-Regal Dresser (3,520)​
-Regal Sofa (3,100)​
-Regal Wall (2,240)​

Last edited:
Okay! I'll get my gate open so you can join in. I play the game in small bouts everyday, so I'm ready I'm always available.

I just realized that I already have the bed, lamp, and vanity catalogued, so those can already be mailed out by Timonthy. There's also a Regal Wall Lamp that I brought yesterday, so that just means I just need the last five. I'm willing to pay the retail prices of these things:

-Regal Armoire (3,820)​
-Regal Bookcase (3,120)​
-Regal Dresser (3,520)​
-Regal Sofa (3,100)​
-Regal Wall (2,240)​
Alright! I had to do something really quick, so I still need to order everything and time travel. It'll be about 5 minutes if that's ok? Also, everything is free!

My FC is 0834-7027-9455

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back