Feedback
100% (100) +
I'm trying to complete the green set.

I'm looking for:
-Green Dresser,
-Green Rug,
-Green Table.

Please let me know if you have these items :D

I'm also looking for the Alpine and Blue Sets to catalogue or buy/trade :)

Last edited:
I just bought a Green lamp of one of my villagers ^^ I think I can also order the rest of the green items for you but I won't be able to give you them till this time tomorrow. I have 4 items from the Alpine set and access to most of the blue but again I will have to order it. Hopefully someone else can help with those as mine are not complete as I recently restarted and I am still only on the first Nookling shop so no catalogue.

I have the alpine set, apart from the large table. Is catalog ok or do you want the whole set? :)

I just bought a Green lamp of one of my villagers ^^ I think I can also order the rest of the green items for you but I won't be able to give you them till this time tomorrow. I have 4 items from the Alpine set and access to most of the blue but again I will have to order it. Hopefully someone else can help with those as mine are not complete as I recently restarted and I am still only on the first Nookling shop so no catalogue.
Ok no problem :)
I have the alpine set, apart from the large table. Is catalog ok or do you want the whole set? :)
If I could catalogue the ones you have that would be awesome :D

The only green item I don't have is the table but I have ordered the dresser and the rug for you. I can also order the Alpine table too if you would like. Yeah, the only item I have to hand is the Green Lamp if you want it now. I can give you the other 3 thing tomorrow if you do not find them somewhere else before then :)

The only green item I don't have is the table but I have ordered the dresser and the rug for you. I can also order the Alpine table too if you would like. Yeah, the only item I have to hand is the Green Lamp if you want it now. I can give you the other 3 thing tomorrow if you do not find them somewhere else before then :)

If you don't mind xD
I don't want to be any trouble :)

Dang my 3ds just died on me -___- I'm so sorry but I have got to go right now, I thought I had time ;-; Is Friday ok? I'm so sorry D:

Sorry I disappeared! I just added you let me know if you want to pick up the lamp now or you want me to drop it off. Oh and I don't want anything in return for these >.< I forgot to mention that :lemon:

Sorry I disappeared! I just added you let me know if you want to pick up the lamp now or you want me to drop it off. Oh and I don't want anything in return for these >.< I forgot to mention that :lemon:

Are you sure?
If that's ok :) You rock :D
I don't mind coming to you :)

Ok well I will just head over and open my gates then :) Ignore the path though >.< It is just temp while I plan my town lol

Ok well I will just head over and open my gates then :) Ignore the path though >.< It is just temp while I plan my town lol

ok xD ha. I just need to quickly add you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thankssss ^_^

Back