• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 。.★ Lolly's First Official Giveaway! ★. 。 WINNERS BEING ANNOUNCED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, no worries! :blush:
It's just that it's on mobile and I can't see the spoilers, so I'm not able to edit that in right now since I don't have my laptop with me.

As for a notice of my shop, I'm working on everything now and there's great progress!
So looking forward to it's opening once again! x

Okay thanks ☺
1069+300= 1369

Last edited:
I'll enter! :) This is super nice! I sent you 5 TBT and ordered some bells from your shop not too long ago. :D

Last edited:
Enter :3 Hate my life so much :(

Oh, well hopefully you feel better soon,
don't bring yourself down too much.
I don't want to ask what's going on in your life since you probably want to keep it to yourself for now.
Good Luck! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

QUICK!
Any 2 people, answer this question for an extra 300 entries!
What's your favorite Pokemon? c:

I signed up for the Bell Tree Forums a little over a year ago. I have really loved it. Almost all the people have beeen so kind and understanding. One of the things I've really enjoyed about it is how many different boards there are. I enjoy being able to talk about things other than Animal Crossing. On other forums they dont allow that. I also love that they have their own currency, so even when you don't have a ton of bells, you can still buy things. There are so many more opportunities to do and buy different things on this forum. Thank you so much for doing this! (400 entries)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pikachu!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh never mind, the post merge:(

Last edited:
entry 3,411, I don't see myself on the entries list. Is that an error or did I do something wrong?

I signed up for the Bell Tree Forums a little over a year ago. I have really loved it. Almost all the people have beeen so kind and understanding. One of the things I've really enjoyed about it is how many different boards there are. I enjoy being able to talk about things other than Animal Crossing. On other forums they dont allow that. I also love that they have their own currency, so even when you don't have a ton of bells, you can still buy things. There are so many more opportunities to do and buy different things on this forum. Thank you so much for doing this! (400 entries)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pikachu!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh never mind, the post merge:(

No worries, that counts!
On my thread, I said that for extra entries posting, post merging is allowed unless stated otherwise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

3,410, my favorite pokemon is the Snorlax. c:

Accepted as well! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

entry 3,411, I don't see myself on the entries list. Is that an error or did I do something wrong?

No, it's not an error, I haven't updated the list for today yet.
Updates are @ 4 PM Pacific Time! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back