Link's Triumph

Propaganda Man

Bells
Before I start, this is not a copy off Bul, this is inspired by him. This story (part one at least) is almost finished. The story is obviously about the Zelda franchise and is based around Link. I'm going to try not to give away the story but while Gannon does play a part in this he will only be seen in one chapter in part one. I am not sure how many parts there will be but if there are two, the second will be a long one.

Part one is around 23 chapters long.

When I release it, besides the opening, it will be one per week. If it becomes active however, it will be more often than that but no more than one per day.

Also, there is a love connection in this story as you will find out in the first paragraph. But don't worry. A main character dies in the 3rd chapter

;)

Sounds good. LoZ is one of my favorite franchises. But only one chapter a week?

BTW, do you have a set release date?

JJH0369 said:

For the release date, no. My summer is unfortunately busy. I'm going to go to Canada on Monday. When I get back home I have to complete a math sheet. I have to do a book report (which will be easy as I love the book I chose) And I also have to workout every day to get ready for football tryouts.

But yah, once a week. Unless it gets popular enough then maybe once every 3 days. I want this story to last, not just go past.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Shouldn't this be in the fanfic board? =0
You are right, it should. But I'm just using the characters' names in the story really. No mention of anything related to Zelda besides Zelda, Link, Gannon, Master Sword, and possibly Gorrons in part 2.

Propaganda Man said:
JJH0369 said:

And I also have to workout every day to get ready for football tryouts.
Ah yes, the dreaded football tryouts. My friend claims football camp is the one thing harder than band camp. I tell my friend, he doesn't know our band director. I've never been really big on sports teams. More of just a "have a dozen friends over Sunday afternoon and play" kinda guy. At my B-day party there were 10 of us and we played tackle football. Two of my friends weigh over 200 pounds.

^_^ They were both on my team.

JJH0369 said:
Propaganda Man said:
JJH0369 said:

And I also have to workout every day to get ready for football tryouts.
Ah yes, the dreaded football tryouts. My friend claims football camp is teh one thing harder than band camp. I tell my friend, he doesn't know our band director. I've never been realy big on sports teams. More of just a "have a dozen friends over Sunday afternoon and play" kinda guy. At my B-day party there were 10 of us and we played tackle football. Two of my friends weigh over 200 pounds.

^_^ They were both on my team.
Heh, reminds me of my youths group alumni football game. It was during thanks giving where all the previous members (who are in college) played football with us high school kids. The had a lot of big guys. I'm proud to say I talked the biggest of them all

:p

But I'm not worried about how hard the football tryouts are. I did wrestling which is harder. I'm worried about my stamina which is not looking pretty.

Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
So ]
No, but he might event a game similar to soccer

;)
Kokiriball!

IDK, sounds better than Goronball, Hylianball, Zoraball, or Lon-Lonball. Actually, Zoraball sounds ok too.

Propaganda Man said:
(part one at least)

Also, there is a love connection in this story as you will find out in the first paragraph.

A main character dies in the 3rd chapter

;)
Oh yeah, this is totally not a rip off of Bul's story... <_<

UltraByte said:
Propaganda Man said:
(part one at least)

Also, there is a love connection in this story as you will find out in the first paragraph.

;)
Believe me its not. You should know the whole story by chapter 5-6

:huh:

I'll post the first two chapters right now even. (After that things speed up.)

Propaganda Man said:
UltraByte said:
Propaganda Man said:
(part one at least)

;)
Believe me its not. You should know the whole story by chapter 5-6

:huh:

I'll post the first two chapters right now even. (After that things speed up.)
Oh, yeah, it's not different... Link's in it. <_<

JJH0369 said:
My friend claims football camp is the one thing harder than band camp. I tell my friend, he doesn't know our band director.
O ya that makes me feal alot better... I go to band camp tomorrow..

Back