• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Limited edition amiibo cards are now a thing

i ended up buying it from yahoo.co.jp with a service called buyee! :p

I found one that ships here on amazon but it was $14 for the magazine (which is ok), but then another $14 for the shipping, so nty.

I'm not overly bothered tho. It would have been nice to have, but I don't really care for it otherwise.

This confused me at first because I thought that was the same as the original Isabelle card. This image helped clarify (you might want to put it in the OP)
animal_crossing_amiibo_cards_variant.png

Also it seems really quite high how much you guys or people on reddit want to pay just to get this one card. Buying the whole magazine and shipping, paying more than an amiibo figure seems weird to me. Will it really be that rare?

I'm not going for a 100% collection so I won't really want this card although I like the pose over the original. If prices on somewhere like eBay are cheap (I.e. if it isn't too rare) then I would consider getting it.

i payed 16 dollars for it in total included shipping!
And i want the complete collection of animal crossing amiibo cards and figures (amiibo series 7) when they get released.
Love Animal crossing and its my hobby so why not indulge alittle and pay what i feel its worth to have the collection complete.

i payed 16 dollars for it in total included shipping!
And i want the complete collection of animal crossing amiibo cards and figures (amiibo series 7) when they get released.
Love Animal crossing and its my hobby so why not indulge alittle and pay what i feel its worth to have the collection complete.

I want to buy it too! ;-;

Maybe I should buy the magazine seeing as I am in Tokyo, if I can still even find it. Would be really embarassing though. xD

Maybe I should buy the magazine seeing as I am in Tokyo, if I can still even find it. Would be really embarassing though. xD

Probably not going to be able to find in stores. Your best bet would most likely be to try to get it online.

mine came in today!!! my bf imported it for me as a gift and wow!!! it's awesome im happy

Back