• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading [LF] Phoebe

Gregor

Mayor of Tazmily
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (34) +
I can trade Cherry the Dog + Bells or I can give you a LOT of Bells for her!
Thank you!

I have 10, but cherry in boxes, so i can either give her away, or less happily void her.
How many bells would be enough?
10 mil?
I don't know prices at all :/

Last edited:
Crap. I wanted Cherry in exchange, but I'm also at 10 and if she's in boxes all hope is lost. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it possible once a villager is in boxes to rewind the clock?

Crap. I wanted Cherry in exchange, but I'm also at 10 and if she's in boxes all hope is lost. XD

Ah, I see.
She's not technically in boxes, I just have her pinged and moving out, so there isn't a time limit.
I just meant I can put her in boxes at a moment's notice.
I have a few people who wanted to trade her for cherry, but I haven't heard back from them for a while now.
Is Phoebe in boxes?
I can still give you a ton of bells alone for her.

Last edited:
Not yet. I was going to see how this thread went before I tried getting her to move out. The problem it seems is that we're both full on villagers. XD

I can't move anyone else out unfortunately, since Phoebe's the last dreamy I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Yeah. lol Guess we're stuck! I'm sorry Gregor! Wish we could have worked out something! XD

Back