• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading [LF] Marcel

LadyScion

Bay Area Cycler
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Chocolate Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (561) +
I just accidentally TT Marcel from my cycle town and I really wanted him for my main town. If you or anyone you know have him and want to trade him let me know. I can offer bells and/or hybrids for him. Thanks!

Good luck! I haven't had any luck finding him, but he isn't my top priority, so I'll keep an eye out for you c:

Thank you! I'm so mad that I did that...lol I finally found someone I like and lose him.

Hi I have him moving out, I really want Moe, Drago, Maple, Lily, Rolf or Rowan....but I would take bells/hybrids :)

I would give you one of those neighbors if I had one but I been on hold in my cycling town. I can see if I come across one of them today. But just in case I don't how much bells and hybrids would you like?!

Okay cool! Let me know if any of them show up! I am getting Marcel to move out asap, so could you pick him up in a few minutes? And you can just make me an offer haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

he's in boxes right now xD

Back