• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying LF: Lots of Sea Bass Models (borrowing is fine!) FT: TBT or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FraudulentDimetrodon

Mae govannen!
Bells
Switch
4385-6048-3900
Red Envelope
Pink Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
S.S. Dolphin
Green Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (445) +
Hey there! I'm looking to amass a large quantity of Sea Bass Models for... reasons... I'd love it if anyone would be willing to help me with this noble feat!
  • I am willing to either buy to keep or borrow the models. I will pay you regardless.
  • If you're willing to let me borrow a model, I will return it within a week.
  • I have no idea what's a fair price. 10 TBT? If that doesn't sound fair, let me know! Or you can let me know if you happen to be looking for something else, and I'll see if I can help.
Thanks in advance!

I've got five I can sell you now and I should be able to scrounge some more up too ;)

Excellent! I'll take the five for now. I'm planning on finishing this project tomorrow, so if you happen to get some more by then, I'd be happy to take another three or so. But please don't feel like you have to get them if you don't want to. The five you're giving me is already super helpful!

Did you want to sell them to me straight or do would you prefer if I just borrow them? And what would you like in return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back