• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying LF Leaf-Stool for tbt, igb, diys, or nmt (name your price!)

-Blue-

Bells
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (75) +
I know quite a few have probably came in here asking to trade/buy any spare maple seasonal diys, but I'm going to try my luck regardless as my work hours have been crazy due to the time of the year and covid.

I am now only looking for the leaf stood. I can trade tbt or igb for whichever one(s) you have. Just name your tbt/igb price. I also have some diy that we can trade for in combination of tbt in the spoiler list. Just post your offer and thanks for the help! I can also trade for nmt (got to buy them first)

Wooden Low Table
Jungle Wall
Golden Dung Beetle
Shell Arch(2)
Shell Fountain
Money Flooring
Cool Hyacinth Crown
Wooden-Mosaic Wall
Windflower Fan
Magna-Library Wall
Ironwood Chair
Ukulele
Steamer-Basket Set (2)
Fruit Basket
Bamboo Bench
Natural Garden Table
Underwater Flooring
Natural Garden Chair
Coconut Wall Planter
Western-Style Stone
Gold-Screen Wall
Pile of Zen Cushions
Basket Pack
Pansy Wreath
Topical Vista

Just name your price and hit me up. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi! If you're still looking for it, would you be willing to trade your hyacinth lamp diy for a maple-leaf pond stone diy?

I'm just looking for the maple-leaf pond stone, leaf stool, and tree's bounty big tree now. If anyone has one of them or a combination let me know. I will trade tbt, diy, and igb. Just name your pick.

Hi! If you're still looking for it, would you be willing to trade your hyacinth lamp diy for a maple-leaf pond stone diy?
lol oh wow. Talk about the chances. I was just posting when I got an update that someone replied. I am still looking for the stone. As well as the other two. I can trade the lamp for it no problem. Thank you for your help!

Looking for the Leaf-stool diy from the maple season now. If anyone has it, I can trade for tbt, igb, diy(s) I have in the spoiler list, or nmt. Just name your price and thank you!

Back