• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Letter from Nintendo

Benjamin

<span style="color:669 9FF; ">&lt;span style=&quo
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
Hi Everyone!

Today when I opened up my game, Pete was standing outside my house and he gave me a letter from Nintendo. I opened it up and it said-

Dear Ben,
Beat the heat with this awesome slushie machine!
Enjoy the summer sun, but be careful not to drink too much or you'll get brainfreeze!

From the summer-loving staff.

I opened my present and sure enough it was a really cool Slushie machine, take a look!

j0g10j.jpg

Did anyone else get this, I think it's really cool so Kudos to nintendo! :D

I got it too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, you look like a male version of me...
I have the same colour hair, the halo, the same shpes, and the same gegs...

I just read on anothe rthread it was given out to random towns ;o; I feel so privileged :D

I got mine just now. :) This will go into my kitchen themed room. @Katerzz: You can catalogue it at my town if you want, but I wont be online anymore today, so maybe tomorrow, if you haven?t picked it up somewhere else until then.

I was too quick to complain, I got it after putting my 3DS in sleep mode for a bit and then restarting my game. Pete was waiting outside my house with the letter :)

Back