• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Letter from Nintendo o:

I think they get/got it for thanksgiving? Not sure 'cause I'm in the EU :)

I know it was distributed through Nintendo Zones, but I meant to ask if anyone in the US has got the letter from Nintendo containing a pumpkin pie or if it's only for EU players.
I'm in the US and I couldn't get to a Nintendo Zone in time to get the pumpkin pie when it was being distributed there. :(

Awh, well, lucky you to all of those in EU. Enjoy your pumpkin pies. I'm sure I can buy one from Re-Tail no problem, but it'd be nice to have gotten one from Nintendo in a letter since I missed out on the one through Nintendo Zone one.

i had a blue light on my NL file, but no letter from Pete when i turned it on :c
Prolly was the Happy Home Showcase construction of some Dano guy's house up north..

thanks for the information, guys! going to load up my game for a pumpkin pie then! <333

Back