Least favorite thing in game?

Bells
I started thinking about some stuff I liked/didn't like about this game, so yeah. What's your least favorite thing about this and what would you do to change it? etc...

I'm not going to list the obvious so some minor things I dislike is villagers barely clap anymore when you catch something, and they also never talk to each other anymore. How boring and robotic. The villagers are a lot boring compared to the other games. Also, it seems to me that the seasons don't change that often. Especially in the fall. I remember in ww, the leaves changed once every week and a half or something (during Autumn.)

Yes, I guess you can say this is another "hate" thread. Mods, please feel free to close it if needed.

They talk to each other sometimes. I recall someone saying it doesn't happen as often, but it does happen. Usually I miss those conversations, so I'll walk by and wonder why Chow is fuming while Daisy is dancing and singing.

HOW JACOBS LADDERS WILT IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE BEAUTIFUL TOWN ORDINANCE.

I didn't know they die. I thought they were like golden roses. The thing is that golden roses are a hell of a lot easier to obtain than both blue roses and Jacobs ladders. Especially Jacobs ladders.

They talk to each other sometimes. I recall someone saying it doesn't happen as often, but it does happen. Usually I miss those conversations, so I'll walk by and wonder why Chow is fuming while Daisy is dancing and singing.

Yeah, I know. When I said "never", I didn't mean it literally, hahah.

I've never really been affected by this, but bridges. In general. Enough said. Eh, nah, that ones not good enough, one of the things I hate is basically just you can't move certain PWPs. I would have certainly moved my campsite and caf? further away from each other.

Well, even though I love your sig, the balloon series gets really old. They set up a badge and expect you to knock hundreds of them out of the air to get the same furniture over and over and over.... I'd like a little more variety. The balloon series seemed really cute for a few weeks, but I was so tired of it by the time I was finished with the badge.

One of my favorite things in the game is clothing.So much variety now!:)

One of my least favorite things in the game is clothing.We need more outfits!:(

I really wish that the majority of the items weren't rehashes from the other games. It would also be nice to be able to unlock the NES classics again.

Well, even though I love your sig, the balloon series gets really old. They set up a badge and expect you to knock hundreds of them out of the air to get the same furniture over and over and over.... I'd like a little more variety. The balloon series seemed really cute for a few weeks, but I was so tired of it by the time I was finished with the badge.

Yeah, popping balloons was a lot more fun in the past games where it was ordinary furniture. I loved it because it was such a surprise and it was a good way to fill up your catelog. And thank you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why would I leave something I like?

I'm sorry. I like you, but because I like you...

Thank you lol, and you can leave something you dislike you know. (just fyi)

Villagers being able to move anywhere and the dumbing down of villager personalities are very annoying to me.

However, the thing I am most annoyed about is how town layout's aren't that unique. Everyone has a slightly different river, you have a south or east/west ramp, a beach on either the east or west and that is about it. I miss having things that make towns unique like different style ramps and waterfalls, bays, canyons, and most of all, river islands. I hope they return in AC Wii U.

I don't like:
-You are only offered four maps at the beginning of the game so it's like "you can choose this bad one or maybe this bad one...oh how about this bad one!"
-Need more pattern space.
-Certain PWPs are unmovable.
-Villagers repeat stuff over and over again.
-You're punished with bad hair or a villager moving out if you don't play.

This is what I think I dislike most too. I loved the random furniture in the balloons! I mean, make the balloon series harder to obtain and maybe people wouldn't hate it as much. Like if maybe 1 balloon in 20 was balloon furniture I might want to pop balloons a little more. Mostly I just watch them float on by because I know I'm just going to collect my 100th balloon bed.

:[

I also hate the ugly balloon furniture. :(
And I hate that they removed Celeste's observatory... That was such a cute, fun addition to previous AC games ;-;

We need more pattern spaces. I also think it's silly that the balloon furniture is so easy to get. It's not that great, nor is it super rare.

No Japanese keyboard. I need to practice my Japanese with natives and I can't.

i guess Nintendo really wants that money huh

Back