Learned DIY disappearing?

Gazer297

Bells
I had learned shell speaker early on. I made one and gave it to one of my villagers. Recently my daughtar was visiting and wanted one so I went to make it but it was gone from my learned list. Anyone else have this problem?

I've never experienced this... Maybe you forgot to save and force closed the game?

Never had this happen, but I'd be pretty upset if this is another amazing glitch.

I’m not sure if this is a glitch but at times I feel like mine have disappeared as well. I could of sworn I had clothesline and signpost, but then the other day they were gone. I got them again....but I could of sworn I had them.

This happened to me too. Raymond was crafting the wooden-knot wall after I had completed all of the regular DIYs (I specifically bought this DIY from another user on here while I was completing my list). He gave me the dialogue that indicated I never learned it and I was so confused. I was then able to learn the recipe again. I haven't gone through my list to make sure I still know everything, but I need to.

Glad you mention it because I thought I was going crazy. I'm pretty sure I had the bamboo stool, went to create another one and I didn't see it anywhere.

Yeah I am real nervous about losing some of my more rare recipes. I wish I knew what caused it. I don't force close or tt (nothing against it I just dont do it personally)or anthing out of the norm.

Someone else posted about this a week ago. It seems to be a glitch. Your missing recipes will return if you learn a new one supposedly.

I’m not sure if this is a glitch but at times I feel like mine have disappeared as well. I could of sworn I had clothesline and signpost, but then the other day they were gone. I got them again....but I could of sworn I had them.

*Could "have" never "of".

Try to learn a new recipe, anecdotal accounts say that can fix this glitch.

Back