• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

LBP and LBP 2

Bells
I've been playing these a lot lately, and I was wondering if anyone had all the clothing items and stickers. And I've also been aiming at getting the Neon Skeleton Costume (glitch), and I've read every article there is to doing the glitch, but it doesn't work for me. Hmm, I wonder if there's some sort of special thing you have to do instead of what other people say. But I guess they don't really want to share it...Did it take anyone else a while to get past The Bunker? You know, the level in the first game with that giant electric wheel? I had to get my mom to help me, and we started that level in about February, and we didn't beat it until April. :p Of course, we didn't try it everyday, 'cause you can only take so much failing in one day, but whatever.

Acing the Bunker took me so many tries, it's hilarious. And I think they patched the neon skeleton costume.. I'm not sure.

Yeah, I hated that wheel. And it's amazing that when you get to it, you're pretty much right at the end.

Back