• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Landscaping items. [Hiring] Landscaper for help with my town design!

mariofespurr

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
I've decided to decorate my town, make it presentable, etc etc. But I need help. Here's where you come in.

Things I need help with:
layout and planting of flowers
layout and planting of trees (fruit and non-fruit)
layout of future projects
finding or making good pathways and laying them down

Things I need to buy:

Flowers

all the pink carnations. ALL OF THEM. Seriously, I am buying a lot.
pink roses
yellow roses
yellow cosmos
white cosmos
white tulips

Bushes
White and pink hibiscus
blue and pink hydrangeas
red and yellow hibiscus

Trees

Idk some sort of fruit to grow trees. My town fruit is cherries. I'm willing to grow any fruit. I don't have a preference. Advice on this would be helpful

Not sure what else at the moment

Payment: I don't know how much a good amount would be to pay for a landscaper. I'm gonna say ten million bells for now, and if that's not enough let me know.

Uh, 25k a piece for the hybrid flowers? Aaaand, 10k for non hybrids. I think that's okay?

50k every bush

Idk for fruit. let's go 3,000 a stack.

Hey there! ^_^ I have a ton of non-hybrid flowers on my beach that you may have (cosmos, roses, tulips, pretty much everything~). I'll let you take as much as you want for a price that seems fair to you c:

No no. Must have been a wifi error. It might have been me, so sorry if it was :(. Tell me when you reopen the gates :)

I have two white-azaleas, four pink-azaleas, and five blue-hydrangeas. Let me know if you're interested.

Tell me when you reopen the gates! :) Ill help with digging out gyroids and removing weeds + giving you flowers and the fruit and fossils again :)

I can give you pocketfuls of normal flowers. Especially the yellow roses and white cosmos

Back