• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop Kristina's Shop

KristinaK94

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hello. Please make an offer for the following items below if interested in purchasing them. I do accept both TBT bells and game bells. Once I accept an offer I will be sending you a private message stating my schedule and when I'll be able to trade with you.

If you would like a quick response from me then please send a private message stating what item you would like and your offer. I am very reasonable with prices. Also if you have any requests for a certain or set that isn't on the list then let me know. I do have a few series that I plan on giving away.

CATALOG
rococo series
Regal series

CLOTHING
bunny hood
cat dress
cherry tee
heart hairpin
moon hairpin
red riding dress
spring shirt

FURNITURE
antique clock
candle
charcoal tile
classic carpet
classic vanity
conveyor-belt sushi
display shelf
dollhouse
exotic chair
festival lantern
forest wall
game shelf
harvest table
library wall
lovely bed
mini dharma
modern wood flooring
moth orchid
mush stool
plaza wall
poinsettia
rococo candlestick
sci-fi wall
stroller
sweets player
wobbelina

ITEMS
Bamboo
Pitfall seed
Silver Shovel

FRUIT
Oranges
Apples
Pears
Lemons
Banana's
Coconuts
Cherry
Peaches
Persimmon
Lychee
Durian
Mango

This list will change every day or every week since I get things I don't really need all the time at the shops.

Thank You!:rolleyes:

Have a Nice Day!! :lemon:

Last edited:
Can I catalog the regal chair, regal table and regal vanity for 20k, and buy a basket of 6 bamboo shoots for 20k? So, total, 40k.

Do you allow catalogs, where I pick it up and drop it ? I would also like to buy some cherries how much are those ?

Back