• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

こんにちは!(Hello!)(Hola)(Salut!)

just-kidding

Ideal Player-
Bells
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
こんにちは! 私は「冗談です」ですが、ゲーム内の名前である「子犬」と呼んでもかまいません。
私は4つの言語を話します。 日本語、フランス語、英語、スペイン語。

Hi! I am 'Just Kidding' but you can call me 'Puppy' as that is my in-game name.
I speak four languages. Japanese, French, English, and Spanish.

¡Hola! Soy 'Solo bromeo' pero puedes llamarme 'Puppy' ya que ese es mi nombre en el juego.

Hablo cuatro idiomas. Japonés, francés, inglés y español.

Salut! Je plaisante, mais vous pouvez m'appeler "Puppy" car c'est mon nom dans le jeu.

Je parle quatre langues. Japonais, français, anglais et espagnol.

Hi! Welcome to tbt! I think that is really amazing that you speak four languages! I wish I had the patience to learn and retain one or two.

Welcome to tbt it’s super cool you can speak 4 languages I speak 3 languages I hope we can talk a little more ^^

Welcome! I am beginner - intermediate in French and Spanish, and beginner in Russian! I can read them all much better than I can speak them.

Welcome to the Bell Tree! Right now, the Halloween event is going on. Please feel free to jump right on in and play with us! If you have any questions or get lost, feel free to reach out!

こんにちは! 私は「冗談です」ですが、ゲーム内の名前である「子犬」と呼んでもかまいません。
私は4つの言語を話します。 日本語、フランス語、英語、スペイン語。

Hi! I am 'Just Kidding' but you can call me 'Puppy' as that is my in-game name.
I speak four languages. Japanese, French, English, and Spanish.

¡Hola! Soy 'Solo bromeo' pero puedes llamarme 'Puppy' ya que ese es mi nombre en el juego.

Hablo cuatro idiomas. Japonés, francés, inglés y español.

Salut! Je plaisante, mais vous pouvez m'appeler "Puppy" car c'est mon nom dans le jeu.

Je parle quatre langues. Japonais, français, anglais et espagnol.

How fluid are you in all of the languages? I only know a few words for Spanish. I think I would have been able to almost understand what you were saying in Spanish without looking at the English translation.

Welcome to the forums!

Back