Giveaway Kokomo's unwanted villagers (you can reserve for them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoochsPLH

Happy vibes ✌️🌈🎈🧸
Bells
Switch
7883-3221-7710
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Pavé
Matryoshka Doll
Black Hybrid Rose
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (30) +
Hi! I like to make these kind of threads early on otherwise I forget to make a post when the villager actually says a move date.

I'll be posting the villagers I do not want on my island here so I can make room for others since I'm at full capacity! They're all completely free (fcfs) and you can reserve for them here. I will be deleting this thread after all villagers have been reserved.

This is only for the villagers in the list below, not all acnh villagers. I have 10 villagers including the three in the list, but don't wan the ones in the list. The only villagers you can reserve are Rodeo, Daisy, and Lopez.

I will pm you after you reserve a villager to let you know some things (as to not make this post too long).
If you suddenly can not come get them please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you!

Villagers:
Rodeo (reserved for XeroRain)
Daisy (reserved for jokk)
Lopez (reserved for Cancoon)

Edit (4/6)
:
All villagers have been reserved! Thank ya'll so much! This thread will be deleted tomorrow and I will pm you as soon as your reserved villager gives me a move date.

Last edited:
I'd like to reserve Ruby and Fang please !
I'd like to reserve Lopez!
Filbert/Bree as well! (whoever comes first)
Ah you seem to misunderstand. The only villagers you can reserve for are the ones in the list (Rodeo, Lopez, and Daisy). They're on my island (which has 10 villagers including them) and I don't want them so I put them here. I'm so sorry I should've made that clearer and will go back and edit the post.
Cancoon would you still like to reserve Lopez?

I'll take Rodeo please!!!
Sure! I'll add it to the post and send you a pm. Thank you!

Ah you seem to misunderstand. The only villagers you can reserve for are the ones in the list (Rodeo, Lopez, and Daisy). They're on my island (which has 10 villagers including them) and I don't want them so I put them here. I'm so sorry I should've made that clearer and will go back and edit the post.
Cancoon would you still like to reserve Lopez?

Sure! I'll add it to the post and send you a pm. Thank you!

Thank you so much! I've been trying to hunt him down ;w;

Oh ok! Then can i reserve Lopez?
I'm so sorry, but this is first come first serve and Cancoon asked for Lopez first. Daisy is still available though!

Yes, please! I saw other people do it so I did both just in case haha.
Thank you!
Oh ok! That makes sense. I'll add it to the post and pm you too!

I'm so sorry, but this is first come first serve and Cancoon asked for Lopez first. Daisy is still available though!

Oh ok! That makes sense. I'll add it to the post and pm you too!
Oh np I checked and didn't see it was taken! I think I'm too tired XD

OMG can i pleas reserve daisy? i had her in wild world as a kid and i've been desperate to get her back ever since!

OMG can i pleas reserve daisy? i had her in wild world as a kid and i've been desperate to get her back ever since!
Yep! I'll pm you and edit the list. The thread will be deleted tomorrow.

Hello, is daisy reserved? I would love to have her, could you tell me the requirements?
I'm so sorry, but jokk got to her first. I hope you can get her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back