KK Slider

Lh77

Bells
I've just been sat here thinking, wouldn't it be good if KK Slider did a special shout out or something if he was on your island and it was one of your neighbours birthdays? Something for future games maybe.

this would be cute, yeah!

i would love if he had a bigger role or there was something fun we could do with him in the future at all. advanced audio leveling controls for your island (mute those waterfalls anyone?) and music making like translating a kk song to an island tune once you have seen his concerts enough or whatever? iunno, food for thought!

A KK Slider song as an Island tune would be absolutely awesome, yeah it seems a bit rubbish that there is so much focus on getting to 3 star Island in order to invite him to play a concert, then nothing other than Saturday or Sunday visits.

awe that would actually be so cute! i’ve always loved how he plays k.k. birthday for you for your birthday as special messages from your villagers and npcs come up, i’d love if something similar was done for the villagers and npcs’ birthdays as well!

this would be so sooo! cute!! or even if he did a shoutout plush a little bonus song? maybe even he could offer the option to play kk birthday or even the villager's favourite song on their day. this is such a cute idea 🥰

Back