Cycling Kitty's Cycling thread (In boxes: ✿)

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% Original Rudy the Jock Cat is moving out of my town

I have to go for a bit, I'll check back on this when I get back

If I'm on when sterling wants to move I'd love to have him in my town of Morpork. I think he'd fit into the city guards. :)

Is Papi available? My tablet keeps highlighting so I can't see what color text he is. I'll give you bells or BTB.

EDIT: So long story short, my friend's Papi moved from a time hopping accident and my friend really wanted Papi back. I wanted to get her a Papi so I was originally gonna kick one of my residents out to fit in Papi to give Papi to her when he moved. But, she just made an account on this site so she can take him directly. Her username is Ouiouiouwha, but since she's new to this site she doesn't have a lot of BTB. I have a lot to spare so if you're looking for BTB or some other kind of payment for Papi, let me know. I'll pay whatever the cost so long as Papi goes to Ouiouiouwha. She already posted.

Last edited:
Is Papi available? My tablet keeps highlighting so I can't see what color text he is. I'll give you bells or BTB.

EDIT: So long story short, my friend's Papi moved from a time hopping accident and my friend really wanted Papi back. I wanted to get her a Papi so I was originally gonna kick one of my residents out to fit in Papi to give Papi to her when he moved. But, she just made an account on this site so she can take him directly. Her username is Ouiouiouwha, but since she's new to this site she doesn't have a lot of BTB. I have a lot to spare so if you're looking for BTB or some other kind of payment for Papi, let me know. I'll pay whatever the cost so long as Papi goes to Ouiouiouwha. She already posted.
He's still available, but he isn't in boxes yet
Can I adopt lobo? o3o
He isn't in boxes yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Rudy is still available if anyone wants him

I have been looking for Rudy mostly in French forums without luck so far ! I'm even offering TBT here but no one seems interested... I don't have a signature or any proof of the sort of how long I have been looking for him... But I would glady take him home ! Let me know if you are ok, I'm adding you. :3 ♥ Thank you for considering my request.

Last edited:
I am looking for Marcie and/or Colton! Please tell me if you get them to move out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back