• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kip's Art

Kip

Game Dev
Bells
Spring Sakura
Lobo
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Mint
Famous Mushroom
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
I feel like it's time I display my art here again. I made a thread awhile back, but it was Animal crossing focused, so hope it's alright for me to start this one. :p

Wl6yvOg.png

MetfzCC.png

iGVdyOk.png

zgC3K0G.png

OOOd9ng.png

9C106tc.png

pJ1J08z.png

9gdjedl.png

VU56HY6.png

agI8E3I.png

92T2C3k.png

HgodSHV.png

Lwd7y6I.png

V1Ul2Ih.png

9TRjNiu.png

KcU3S7s.png

8CLxRCW.png

zayZnVn.png

57ZkCWD.png

uvw7ig6g.png

CAk1GQ2g.png

fkl0fEk.png

4mNmmnC.png

4XcxxDc.png

1aj5RDe.png

dBWoHch.png

calling_cards_by_ataruhidiyoshi_dd7fk1d-fullview.jpg

DeviantArt

Last edited:
I really like your art style---super cool how you're a dev with an RPG as well, major props. (I'd get a print of the Sonic & co. one for a friend.) Such clean work and great job. :3 Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Omg! These are incredible, Kip! I love how fluent your art style is, and how much it pops <3

Wow, these are awesome! I absolutely love the style! :blush:
(Also, if you drew Villager and Lucas from smash, I main them both!! lmao.
If just from AC and Mother 3 even better!)

Thank you! ^-^ Lucas and Villager are also my Smash mains! Ironically enough both AC & Mother 3 are my favorite games as well.

I really like your style! It's super clean, and your colour choice is great. I especially love your first example.

Thank you! :blush: The first one was a happy accident, but I'm glad it turned out the way it did. :)

ahh Zelda!! she's one of my all time favorite fictional characters, I love your drawing! (her smash ultimate outfit is also one of my favorites she is SO CUTE)
your art is really good, I also really love your Halloween piece, the lighting is amazing (and Halloween is my favorite holiday), and Bowsette and Princess Boo <3

Thank you guys! I love Zelda's Smash Ultimate outfit as well. It took me a bit to get used to the change, but now it's one of my favorite versions of her. ^-^

After watching the direct I could resist drawing Milo. His character design is just so goofy looking.

Pokeman
D8VqSEnVUAARksB.jpg

Your art is really cool! I like how it looks like you go for really dynamic poses and fleshed out backgrounds a lot, that's something I personally struggle with so I always appreciate when I see artists' who can really go for it.

Thank you! That's high praise! :D My advice would be to start simple and just keep at it. I still have a ways to go myself ^-^;

Last edited:
Back