Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
Here are my GIMP made signature's :)

Death Note:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Dn.jpg
</div>

Gir:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Gir.jpg
</div>

Alice?:
alice.jpg
</div>

L Lawliet:
Llawliet.jpg
</div>

Konata:
konata.jpg
</div>

Slowpoke:
slowpoke.jpg
</div>

Pikachu:
pika.jpg
</div>

Peeka Frog:
froggirl.jpg
</div>

Peeka girl:
peekagirl.jpg
</div>

Snorelax:
snorelaxx.jpg
</div>

Bulbasaur:
Bulbasaur.jpg
</div>

Ditto:
Ditto.jpg
</div>

Alice:
alice.jpg
</div>

Ryan:
ryanrequest.jpg
</div>

:) .. I tried my best please rate.. but dont be too harsh .. renders from planetrenders.net

Looks like you just used brushes and the lack of C4Ds = boring. But these are your first signatures so it's ok.

And there's no flow at all which is the key for signatures.

They're kind of awful and lack imagination but I suppose It's bad to expect too much at this stage.

Slowpoke was your best. It's okay, for some of your firsts.

Good start, keep playing around with different features of gimp and your sigs will only get better and better!

DarthGohan1 said:
Good start, keep playing around with different features of gimp and your sigs will only get better and better!
Yeah, my first sigs looked like barf, but Kelsi's first signatures are better then my first ones :<

Nikoking said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Yeah, my first sigs looked like barf, but Kelsi's first signatures are better then my first ones :<
:) , well these arn't my VERY first .. member i did some on paint.net :]

Experiment with Gimp as much as you can. You'll only get better by doing just that.

Jas0n said:
They're kind of awful and lack imagination but I suppose It's bad to expect too much at this stage.
You are my hero. Great comments, 10 out of 10. World needs to be honest more like you.

Peekab00m said:
New sigs... cheak em out if you haven't already!! <3
Stop making a ton of sigs with the same horrible style. You're not going to get anywhere if you just do that.

Back