KAIN'S ART DUMP [New: 05/25/16]

OH MY GOD. Those amiibos look incredible! Probably some of the best you've ever done? :-o
But that's based on what I see alone; you know which ones are your personal best, haha :p
Oh, and I had no idea you did OC figurines too. PandaOki looks great, I'm sure the customer loved/will love it :-]

OH MY GOD. Those amiibos look incredible! Probably some of the best you've ever done? :-o
But that's based on what I see alone; you know which ones are your personal best, haha :p
Oh, and I had no idea you did OC figurines too. PandaOki looks great, I'm sure the customer loved/will love it :-]

Thank you :D
I love all the ones I make for myself, but I feel like I end up loving the more customized ones (like my mayor and Charmander) probably because of the amount of work I put into it, and just the fact that it started as one thing, and ended up something totally different ^^
Yup! I actually had listings for Villager (animal) figurines and Custom figurines, but the villagers seemed to be much more popular xD He was very happy with how he turned out, so I was very glad to hear it :3

Also, thanks for the help with Diddy! The box cover came out pretty well :3

Finished yellow alt R.O.B. today
Y6WhLV7.png

i love what you do with the amiibos! you've got a great talent and eye for it!

Updates:

Amiibos -
Fierce Deity Link
E4J5uuv.png

BCyp3qh.png

Fierce Deity Toon Link ~ WIP
Hgl6Ey8.png

Galaxy Pikachu
CJt5UeH.png

y2g3rf6.png

QvGAjYl.png

Pokemon Day, partial pick up (Pokemon leggings and Charizard for my personal collection)
FPfN8SC.png

Bottle Charms -
Animal Crossing bottle charm keychain
iPtpsmJ.png

Digital Art Comparison -
Pewdiepie (someone ordered stickers of him and I wasn't pleased with my old design)
3lKsVQV.jpg

Another green DK
RhHdBLg.png

Another Dark Toon Link
b7n9Kqs.png

Orders - the amiibo army grows
wqXOCWt.png

3azjdKY.png

Tony Tony Chopper Kirby
4pAQeFz.png

Last edited:
UPDATE: