• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Just take it all away! [New Items.]

cannabis_crossing

-_ l n l y _-
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (37) +
In front of my train station has all of these orderable items and they won't sell so just come take it all! Don't go past the designated area and don't touch my flowers, please. :,) IGB tips are always welcomed but not required. my gates will stay open for as long as people wanna come by. Lemme know!

First come, first serve.
Once you pick it up, it's yours! I wanna get rid of it!

I'm only taking two people at a time. :^)

Last edited:
I'd love to drop buy if possible!

I want to apologize to everyone! My internet went down! If you didn't get your items, please come back and get them all! I'm so sorry!

Lol yeah. It crashed just as I opened my mail, and I was like, "Did I do that?" XD I'll head back over when you're ready. :)

In front of my train station has all of these orderable items and they won't sell so just come take it all! Don't go past the designated area and don't touch my flowers, please. :,) IGB tips are always welcomed but not required. my gates will stay open for as long as people wanna come by. Lemme know!

I'd like to visit.

I'd like to go ^^ Is there a limit on how many we can take?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I also look at the item before I pick it up? lmao. :)

@ Mochi: yes you can walk up to the item and read what it is, ofc! And there's no real limit. Just be courteous of others! :)

@ Mochi & luckster: gates will be opening in 5 minutes. Please be looking!

Back