Shop Junk Shop UPDATED 1/20 - OFFLNE

that's right when I should be gone. I'll try but no more reserves for anyone else after this. :X

okay, understandable! i will try to get home earlier and notify you as soon as i'm online. i can send the tbt now

Oh, Ikada Trophy for 20 TBT please.

Oh add the high spirits clothes (3) to that order. for a total of 25 tbt

Last edited:
you want all the 3 tbt pics?

Don resetti pic
Franklin pic
Resetti pic

Bangle pic
Bianca pic
Claudia pic
Cranston pic
Flora pic
Queenie pic ?

Also, Wii U station, set lunch, pitcher plant, ocean horizon wall, massage recliner, hello kitty bed, giant game boy, and futon mattress. Sorry I didn't see these before. I feel bad about that. What's my total for everything?? And actually can we do a dropoff?

- - - Post Merge - - -

you want all the 3 tbt pics?

Don resetti pic
Franklin pic
Resetti pic

Bangle pic
Bianca pic
Claudia pic
Cranston pic
Flora pic
Queenie pic ?

No, that's not what I meant. Sorry about the confusion. I meant the items that I posted above along with all the 4 TBT pics please. Thanks~

Last edited:
Also, Wii U station, set lunch, pitcher plant, ocean horizon wall, massage recliner, hello kitty bed, giant game boy, and futon mattress. Sorry I didn't see these before. I feel bad about that. What's my total for everything?? And actually can we do a dropoff?

no problem but I have::

"::Reserved:: - sorry I don't like to remove from moridb until they're truly gone
Hello Kitty Bed
Hello Kitty Drawers
Desert Island Stool
Desert Island Table
Set Lunch
Water Floor
Zen Chair"

hello kitty bed and set lunch are reserved. it's 58 tbt for the 10 pics and 6 items.

no problem but I have::

"::Reserved:: - sorry I don't like to remove from moridb until they're truly gone
Hello Kitty Bed
Hello Kitty Drawers
Desert Island Stool
Desert Island Table
Set Lunch
Water Floor
Zen Chair"

hello kitty bed and set lunch are reserved. it's 58 tbt for the 10 pics and 6 items.

Alright, that's okay, sending TBT and opening my gates now. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open.

Back