• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Julian - ADOPTED

Bump for Julian. He is my absolute favorite villager, if I could have him in both towns I certainly would. :)

Thanks for the bump Finnick!

He's still available!

I think he's quite cute! A celestial unicorn, I think. :p Wonder if I know of anyone else like that...

Though I haven't watched since season 1.

U5ZlpKb.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I updated the first post to include IGB ... I forgot how poor I am after the whole Zucker auction I lost my mind over...

He's your's! :) When can you come pick him up? I'm available now through 9pm Eastern.

If you can give me a little bit I'm decorating a room in HHD then i can come over! Maybe 10-15 minutes? :D

That should be fine. I'll add you now... once I find my 3DS :O lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok now that I've added you I will open my gates and wait for you. No hurry. I'm sitting here doing work in the background.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and the town name is Qeynos, the mayor is Alex. :)

Hey! I'll be over soon! You wanted payment through buying your stuff at retail right or bell bags? o:

Back