• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Judy [not in boxes]

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachmilke

sproutling
Bells
Switch
3953-1023-4525
New Horizons Token
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (23) +
Found Judy on an island! Have regretted not grabbing her the past few times I saw her to sell her, so decided I'd get her to sell this time. She's cute, but not really my kind of snooty!

I'll probably leave the auction ongoing for a few hours and to prevent sniping, 5 minutes must have passed from when your comment has been posted for the auction to end!

(I'll be working on cycling her so hopefully she's ready to go by the time this is over, I probably won't end it before that point)

I forgot to add that I'm looking for NMT primarily!

I can do 110 for her.
okay that's fine with me! I'll just close the thread now and let you know when she's in boxes then since you're first offer.

(I know she can go for around for 200, but I'm not too interested in getting an INSANE amount of nmt haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back