Moon Isle
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Pear
Native Flower
Cosmos
Bells
Fauna, my number 1 dream villager was my first dreamie to move in.

Attachments

• 9B7FDD1D-3512-4E3F-883B-5635B232EDDD.jpeg
    9B7FDD1D-3512-4E3F-883B-5635B232EDDD.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Successfully bred a blue rose this week! It was my first hybrid to attempt, it took around 2 months. I'm glad I got it out of the way! Working on all the others now (though I already have a lot of hybrids just from planting tons of different flowers in a field and ignoring it.)

Got my 5-star rating this month and have had 4 lily of the valleys spawn so far. I'm making an "everyflower garden" with 3 of each color of each flower. Still working on breeding: purple hyacinths, purple pansies, purple windflowers, green mums. I've finished the cosmos, lilies, roses and tulips!

Got green mums and purple hyacinths. Just need purple pansies and purple windflowers now to complete my everyflower garden!

The trick-or-treating event was cute tonight though I'm not super interested in the spooky items and sold them all at nook's cranny. Some of them sold for a lot of bells. I picked out a cute costume and the villagers said it wasn't scary enough to give me candy, lol. I thought that was annoying so I put on an even cuter costume and did a mystery island tour when I was done with the halloween-ing.

Got purple pansies. My last hybrid will be the purple windflower.
Did some terraforming today for a small adjustment I'm making to the island. Makes me a littler nervous to mess with it as it has been working for a while but hopefully it'll turn out ok. I'm moving my house off of a back cliff to ground level and maybe in front of the museum? I think I'll like being a little closer to the shops. Moving some villagers to the cliff my house was on.

I like my new house location, right next to the museum.
I thought the scorpions and tarantulas were supposed to be similar but I was really good at spotting and catching scorpions and so far this month I still haven't caught a tarantula but I have been bit and passed out a few times. Booooo, lol. Can't wait to catch one and bring it to Blathers.
I only have 3 deep sea creatures to find to have found them all. But I still have 5 to donate to the museum. I forgot to donate 2 that are out of season now. The only special island I have found is the "summer island" (Kappn tour) - too bad I forgot my swim suit so I couldn't catch those deep sea creatures I forgot to donate to the museum. But I was glad to get a few more summer shells for more storage for crafting.

Went to Sasha's house and found Marshal there in only a towel (an outfit I've never seen him in before.) He looks so shocked to see me, lol.
My island's unexpected love story.
2023110421032100_c.jpg

2023110421045200_c.jpg

The excitement I feel over finding Celeste on my island. 😂 Took me awhile to figure out how to find her. She's at the roost from 5-7pm before roaming the island in the evening.
celeste and me at roost.jpg

celeste at roost.jpg

celeste at roost 2.jpg

celeste and diana.jpg

celeste.jpg

celeste and moon.jpg

Back