Jock Villager Tier List

Fun! Here’s mine!
5291546F-0299-4069-B190-473F85C32DB0.jpeg

I don't like jocks. No offense to any jocks out there in real life. lol But the ones in the games tend to play to that stereotypical musclehead image, which I find to be incredibly annoying.

my-image (1).png

Only reason I have Kid Cat on my island to be honest is because he goes well with Agent S.

Same. I've been waiting for Ace to return since WW removed him. I'm so excited!
Yeah, I can't believe he finally made a comeback after all of these years! He was my favorite villager when I was a kid, so happy to finally have him back again.

Here's mine, I even used customized titles like ranking in sports, in order to match their personality type.

I also went to Nookipedia to find Ace and Tiansheng's icon to match the icons used in this tier list, as they weren't originally included.

When Ace was only in Population Growing, I assumed that he was going to be a cute bird, as the only photo I saw of him was that his eyes were closed, thinking they were going to be like that the whole time. Well, when I saw photos of him as he returns in New Horizons, I was utterly disappointed when I saw what his eyes had really looked like...I hate his eyes, they make him look like a narcissistic, smug, know-it-all ******* that would say something like, "I'm clearly worthy, and deserve to be in first place, while you don't, and I'm gonna laugh at all your faces, once you lose this game."

If Ace had cuter eyes, I would've ranked him higher.

my-image(2).png

1713150602549.png

I know I’ve done this before, but my opinions continue to change.

As with all villagers the number of villagers I actually dislike gets smaller and smaller.

With jocks, since I have had Genji since I started my island I haven’t had a chance to try out many jocks. Although I like jocks much much more than expected - the muscle/ workout talk is not my fave but they are just such good little buds - I can only take more than one jock at a time in very special, and short term circumstances.

So probably a few more jocks belong in my s tier (Flip, Rory, and Antonio are all already borderline)

Whether genji actually belongs in my top tier is questionable to me now. But certainly my Genji, who was my first favorite, and has been through thick and thin with me for 4 years, just has to be.

Thanks @TN4U I also really love the tier list threads. Always fun to see how differently everyone ranks the villagers.
Here's mine, I even used customized titles like ranking in sports, in order to match their personality type.

I also went to Nookipedia to find Ace and Tiansheng's icon to match the icons used in this tier list, as they weren't originally included.

When Ace was only in Population Growing, I assumed that he was going to be a cute bird, as the only photo I saw of him was that his eyes were closed, thinking they were going to be like that the whole time. Well, when I saw photos of him as he returns in New Horizons, I was utterly disappointed when I saw what his eyes had really looked like...I hate his eyes, they make him look like a narcissistic, smug, know-it-all ******* that would say something like, "I'm clearly worthy, and deserve to be in first place, while you don't, and I'm gonna laugh at all your faces, once you lose this game."

If Ace had cuter eyes, I would've ranked him higher.

View attachment 553751
Though we disagree on Rory, I am happy to see another Kid Cat disliker!

I made a grave mistake putting Buck in the D tier in 2020, so I have come to right my wrongs 🫡

IMG_7268.png

Jay is highkey in the bottom tier just because he annoys me… his design is fine, but there’s just something about his expression that irks me idk why 😭

ALSO I forgot to use a 2.0 tier list, but Ace would be in the light blue tier, and Tiansheng would be in the darker blue tier 🫶🏻

@themysterybidder am i forgiven

Last edited:
Here is my updated tier list; it is subject to change like my other tier lists & the villagers aren’t arranged in any order.
IMG_7059.png

The first jock I ever had was Hamlet in NL. I l had for a long time hated jocks or at least the dialogue, but in NH, Rudy was my starter and I quickly became attached to him. Thanks to Rudy and browsing the threads here, I started appreciating jocks more. I forgot if I always liked Dom but I know seeing people posting pictures of him and seeing his expressions made me love him. As I mentioned in other threads, I never had Frobert or Drift but have been interested in them since I designed their houses in HHD; I grew quite attached to them both and I like their designs and colors 🙂.

Hamlet used to be bottom tier for me but having friends who liked him, I grew to appreciate him more 🙂.

jocks are real cool. i love rowan, genji, kid cat and rudy with every fibre of my being. i'm pretty sure that i've invited all of the villagers in the S tier to my new horizons island at some point. genji's my birthday twin too (':

mac was one of my first jock villagers in new leaf!! drift and frobert look really cool next to one another so i had to do them justice :3

jock villagers.png

Back