• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Jailbreak Mafia - The Yard (mini game phase!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoni

You're doing great!
Bells
Switch
2886-7024-2025
Vesta
Jingle
Lucky
Jack
Coco
Ruby
Mint
Lobo
Isabelle
Pavé
With the lockdown yet to commence, the jailyard is open for all the inmates to socialize and enjoy a little bit of leisure time. It's not going to last, inmates, so enjoy your time in the sun...

Submission Methods: Send me a direct message on discord. I'm Geoni in the main tbt discord server and our two biggest TBT mafia servers. Geoni#6324

Or Forum PM.

Mini Game Phase

Varying tasks, games, and mini contests will make up this phase and varying amount of points will be handed out depending on what it is and if you win or not.

The mini games will end at 8pm on Thursday. Prize winners will be informed privately and the scoreboard will be posted once the entire game is over.

Prizes

1st Place - An entire pack of cigarettes. [Ability: after you are informed you have won this prize, you can PM me the name of the player who is not in your cell you would like to share a quicktopic with. Having a full pack, your new friend will stay with you all game until one of you die or the game is over.]

2nd Place - A spare cigarette, which you can give to another inmate as a good gesture. [Ability: after you are informed you are the winner of this prize you can PM the name of a player in a different cell you would like to share a chat with. Being just a single cigarette, this chat will only be open for the duration of the chosen person's cell.]

3rd Place - a secret, undisclosed prize. It will only be available if you survive to the post-cell phase and you will only be informed at that point that you won it.

NOTE: Any prize winner who discloses outside of their chat that they won the prize, during the cell phase, is subject to lose it. Do not post in the thread if you won 1st or 2nd in other words. You won't know the alignment of the person you are chatting with for sure and thus it is not anything that is with towncred. You will, however, be allowed to reveal anything from your chat in the post-cell phase so be patient.

Contest #1: Sharing Guilt

Deadline: 7pm EST, Thursday

Points: 3 for participation, 5 for 2nd place, 6 for 1st place.

Submit a very brief story behind your character/self and what landed you in jail. Word limit is 200 words. Any story beyond that will be seemed invalid. If you are not submitting over discord title the submission "Sharing Guilt Submission" please.

Contest #2: Ode to Cellmates

Deadline: 6pm EST, Thursday

Points: 2 for participation, 4 for 2nd place, 5 for 1st place

Write a poem or song that includes each of your cellmates. Can insult them, praise them, lie about them, etc. Just don't get into personal attack territory. After the games people will be allowed to share their submissions and I won't share them without permission, but it's still wrong to be horrible behind someone's back.

Minimum of 4 lines and maximum of 40. If PMing instead of discord, title the pm with "Ode to Cellmates Submission" please.

Contest #3: Last Meal

Points: 2 for participation, 4 for 2nd place, 5 for 1st place.

Describe your last meal to me if you were to be executed by the state. Maximum 150 words. If forum PM rather than discord, title the PM "Last Meal Submission" please.

Other mini games to be posted shortly. Submissions for all are now open! Again, do not share your submission publicly, you will have the opportunity post game. Also I prefer discord messages if you can submit that way but if you don't have one and wanna use the forum that's fine.

Last edited:
Can we include all of our entries in one PM or does it have to be separate?

I got a little 'mafia post or town post?' quiz in the works but I need to be non-mobile.

Meanwhile if you compliment someone on the forum and link your post here before 7pm you will get a point. Go spread love! Excluding that one complimenting game thread in the basement because that's cheating.

Contest #4: Align the Quotes

Points: 1 point for overall participation (guessing for all quotes), 2 points for each correct guess.

Note that I have scoured through the internet and found lesser played mafia forums and retrieved quotes from old or semi-old threads that will be hard to just find randomly. I am replacing full names with blanks aside from the first letter, I understand with one or two it can be somewhat frustrating, but it's a reverse search preventative. Anyways, please submit your answers as 'Town' or 'Mafia' for each number and if sending them as a PM on the forum title it "Contest #4 Submission."

Quote 1

So based on night actions only, I still think P____ has to be lying.

I think he's the best vote on night actions.

Based on posting, I'm most suspicious of B____, K____ and J____ and getting there on P____ since he is taking the scum hiding rather than posting tack to all the stuff going on today.

Based on lurking, B____ should be my vote today.

That is where I stand right now.

I really wanted to take another run through the vote and try to analyze it, but I don't think I'm going to have time today.

I'm pretty sure I want to vote one of B____/P____ today, and I'm leaning towards P____ to solve some of the night action questions.

Quote 2

Re my reads and pushes being thin. I've realized I'm crap at scumhunting until the end of the game. I haven't pinned scum once D1. Lack of confidence and lack of time. My only real strong scumread at this point is T____, the rest of the scum are probably lurking.

Quote 3

Who was against both lynches
L____,S____, M____, C____, Y____ (for thinking P____ was neutral)

Who was against both lynches, but thought p____ was townier (wanted Y___)
C____, L____

Who wanted P____
Z____, S____, Pa_____

Who wanted Y____
D____, M_____ (wanted either but prefers Y____), l____

Who changed their mind halfway:
G____: said he was not THAT sure Y____ was scum in post 1009, then attacked Y_____.
PJ____: asked P____ to hurry up with analysis, then said P____ was neutral, but he wasn't getting a good read off his posts.
Z____: jokes that p____ was nutkicked, says he's disappointed by a P____ execution, says P____ is not a good execution.
pa____: suggests stay of execution of P____, then says he would execute P_____.

I might have missed out some people, feel free to add.

Quote 4

I haven't found much to comment on today,

I've already told you I find D____ to be the best lynch since C____ voted him earlier yesterday and called it a better than random vote and now he's fried and happens to be a sane cop.

I wonder what gave him the idea that D____ would be better than a random vote? More importantly, what clued the scum in as to the fact that C____ was a cop? Unless you guys want to lynch randomly and assume the scum kill randomly as well and just lynch me, I guess that's fine.

Quote 5

R____ either doesn't know how to vote as deep wolf or is just town, honestly I'm willing to go with the later.
The post talking about b____'s alignment based of the analysis of her is pretty good. B____ then gets killed in the night, which is a bit bad unless he is a deep wolf. I don't see how he reached the conclusion at all which worries me. So I like a couple of your posts, but I'm not seeing how you get from point a to point b on that. Also g____ was in shambles. Probably was the dudes first wolf game.

Quote 6

A____ wouldn?t lynch today
B____ wouldn?t NOT lynch
Da____ wouldn?t today, probably
D____ would just bc
E____ wouldn?t today
F____ wouldn?t today but still think he might be a wolf
G____ wouldn?t today
h____ wouldn?t NOT lynch
M____ wouldn?t lynch
Me____ wouldn?t lynch
N____ have read 0 posts but wouldn?t bc n____ is cool
P____
Pa____ wouldn?t lynch
Ps____ wouldn?t NOT lynch
S____ guess I wouldn?t today but have had some feelings
V____ wouldn?t NOT lynch but lhf vibes
Z____ wouldn?t today but also some feelings

Quote 7

Yeah isn't that sus

A___ and M____ were pushing Mu____ and look who died today.

Is it compliments in-laid with constructive criticism? Yeah. Is it still a compliment? Yeah. Is constructive criticism better than a compliment? You bet it is. ;)

[link]

The yard is now closed.

If you won anything you have been informed. 3rd place winner will be informed at a later time.

Stay tuned for the main thread which will open at 9. Role PMs going out to those four people.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back