• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • Recruitment thread!

Username: Locket
Art examples:
7lr1chx.png
Why do you want to join? I want to practice my art and also I need to draw digitally more :eek:

Edited the examples a bit~

Last edited:
Username: Tomia (pen name Milk)
Art examples: I'll probably be working on these two styles mainly ; v; -- ignore the bad quality, using puush because lazy to upload properly
4f8a1c7590.jpg
ad8788ebe6.jpg
Why do you want to join? gotta improve me art -- and my motivation OTL

Username:Bloody_House
Art examples: sry it's a bust ;;
CsImNjP.jpg
Why do you want to join?I'd love to join so that I can practice more and it's hard to choose what to draw so it's always good to have characters to draw! Plus I love giving ppl gifts

Last edited:
*GASP* I want to join!

Username: SinnerTheCat/Arkanain

Art examples:
Halloweenn.jpg

^This one is the most recent^

The ones below have more than 3 months.

received_976188985825233.jpg

received_976188979158567.jpg

received_977931088984356.jpg

received_975534439224021.jpg

/Please, ignore my writing in the last one/

Why do you want to join? I need someone to talk with and I want to improve my art!

Little note from me: I want you to know that I won't be online a lot. I'm pretty busy these days (I have one big exam coming up, but after that I think I'll be more active), but I'll try to be as much available as I can!

It's 31st of October 2016, but I hope I can still apply!

Last edited:

The applications are now closed.
Internal voting will take place soon - I'll send a pm to the successful applicants!
Thank you everyone so much for the interest, and for applying!!

Voting has been completed!! The new recruits are:

• ardrey
  • badgrl2
  • dreamingofneverland
  • EvviePB
  • Keitara
  • Mewmewmewm
  • Simple
  • xCherryskyx

Congratulations! Please check your inbox for a PM on what to do next ^ q ^

edit: Just a quick note on how the votes were based - we voted on the basis of both the art samples provided, and the reasons of why the artist wanted to join!

Last edited:
Congratulations everyone that got recruited :3 I'll definitely order one freebie when the thread is posted :blush:

Back