iTunes Library (15+ Listens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
ZERO_13 said:
:|

Any reason why you don't like ]
It got old quick. Their only good song is Breaking the Habit, imo.
Coincidentally, that's the only song I have ever heard from them, and the only one I listen... But check it out; the last time I listened to it was around 3-4 months ago.
Oh. =\ Well, that makes sorta sence.

UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
ZERO_13 said:

Coincidentally, that's the only song I have ever heard from them, and the only one I listen... But check it out; the last time I listened to it was around 3-4 months ago.
I just found out about Breaking the Habit because it was used as a background music in some sort of YouTube montage I saw once, so yeah...

@ Triforce - I have downloaded more than 10 gigabytes of music from that site and still have yet to receive a virus.

Bulerias said:
I just found out about Breaking the Habit because it was used as a background music in some sort of YouTube montage I saw once, so yeah...
Ah. Makes sence.

itunesyd3.jpg

Lolz

Lets see...

The Beatles (a lot...)

Ozzy

Weird Al

TP soundtrack

Halo 2 soundtrack

Gnarls Barkley

I think that's it.

EDIT:

Oh, and the Gorillaz.

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
ZERO_13 said:

@ Triforce - I have downloaded more than 10 gigabytes of music from that site and still have yet to receive a virus.
All Right! Thanks! Well...here goes nothing! *goes off to download Passion from KH2*

*goes into happy spasms listening to it* THANK YOU BUL!

^_^

List.jpg

Cool song choices! Above is my music that I listen to! Oh, and the site that I get the VG music from is cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back