Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Pink Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Balloon
I've taken a few screenshots I can't post without taking out the memory card, but I've found a few examples of items that while in a villager's house, can have that character say something about the item. An example would be the toilet I gave Fauna, she says she sometimes puts flowers in it like a vase. Also I did catch Marshal at another character's house with a large bed, he brought up the bed and mentioned something about a "snuggle buddy".

I have heard mention of characters referring to the mop item as "Mopina" but I have yet to see that in game.

Would any of you know of other examples?

Piper said something about falling off her classic bed. My villagers mention things about their gyroids in their homes. They also occasionally talk about a record they are playing.

Mopina is an imaginary friend character normal villagers will talk about sometimes. I don't think Mopina has ever ACTUALLY appeared in an Animal Crossing game (although I could be wrong).

Also, Fauna putting flowers in her toilet is the funniest/cutest/grossest thing. I love her.

zyOThoz.jpg
If you display food items the villagers might make a specific comment about it.For some odd reason I have a plate of cheese sitting out...and it never gets hard and moldy.

there was a time when i was selling a papa bear at retail and kabuki bought it without me needing to "convince" him to. i visited his house some time later and was like "my mom sent me this i totally didn't want it at all but now i'm attached" and like,,, that's so cute huhu kabuki there's no shame in liking plush things

also right now poncho has a pear dresser in his house and when you talk to him about it he says "this is too cute for me isn't it? but when i look at it i feel so happy" and ;v; my heart bless u li'l bear

oh yeah
Dotty said something about falling of her modern bed
Gabi- gyroids are a bunch of noise makers
Doc- huhu new friend (ladybug)
Rosie- saying something about Bubblegum K.K when in her house
Chai- something about the sweets player and K.K Bossa
can't remember the whole thing XD

Today I stopped by Hugh's house and he mentioned the shirt he had on display. He said it was his "hitting the town shirt" but since he didn't know what hitting the town meant, he never knew when to wear it. LOL

I've had other villagers talk about the clothing, fish, bugs, gyroids and music playing in their houses. I've also had villagers tell me not to look in whatever storage item (dresser/wardrobe) that they owned.

I had Merengue over in my cafe room and she made a lot of comments about all the food in there saying something along the lines of "i'm definitely eyeing your (insert randomized food item here)! I'm getting a little hungry..." or something of that sort.

Back