• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Items on my Wishlist<3 99k EACH!

Hi!

I have the cabin table, dango, kart, pagoda, paper lantern, pikmin, s.s. dolphin, taiko drum, triple red shells, and yut board available for you to catalog :) let me know if you're interested!

Hi!

I have the cabin table, dango, kart, pagoda, paper lantern, pikmin, s.s. dolphin, taiko drum, triple red shells, and yut board available for you to catalog :) let me know if you're interested!
Yes! Would that be 1 mill?

I have the card series and the snail clock and i'm not worried about bells. I have no problem just letting you catalog them for free :)

I also have a candy machine but don't worry about adding on for that one o:

I have:

-Mouth of Truth
-Pisces Lamp
-Raccoon Wall Clock
-Caterpillar Sofa
-Dab Table
-Squid Chair
-Stag-Beetle Chair
-Snowman Dresser
-Wheat Bundle

I'm still looking if I have more too.

Yay!!!!!!

Okay, so I also found the Libra Scale. I do have a few more items from there, but they'd need to be ordered so I'll just stick to what I have on-hand, if that's okay! Unless you want me to order them tonight and let you catalog them tomorrow, which is fine too.

I'll lay everything out and open my gate?

Okay, so I also found the Libra Scale. I do have a few more items from there, but they'd need to be ordered so I'll just stick to what I have on-hand, if that's okay! Unless you want me to order them tonight and let you catalog them tomorrow, which is fine too.

I'll lay everything out and open my gate?
Yes I can come once I'm done cataloging these other items quick! 1million altogether right??

I have:

*Cabin Wardrobe
*Cubbyhole
*Hourglass
*Ice-cream Case
*Judge's Bell
*Leaf Bed
*Modern Desk
*Modern Table
*Mrs. Flamingo
*Pantheon Post
*Snow Globe