• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Item Releases from Nintendo

If this is true yes.

I should know whether this list is true or not by whether you do get it or not.
If so then I think the list is right.

yoshi9877 said:
wait im confusefd
Just connect to WiFi on one of those dates, (You don't have to go to anyone's town, just check the list to see if anyone's town gates are open, then press "quit"), and then you should get a letter with one of those items attached.

To see if this list is true or not, everyone will log on WiFi tommorow to see if we get a letter with a flagpole in it. If we do, then that list should be real.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
i'm on wifi, no letter yet. But then again it won't come instantly unless someone comes...
Open and then close gates.

I can officially dub this list fake.

:eek:

yeah I guess it is....although it is only halfway wrong.....Nintendo did send something today.....

[quote="Shadow_] Hurrah! I have the flagpole! :evillaugh: That shows non-believers. [/quote]
Sorry for double posting and stuff but he already had one when I went to his town for TSB meeting.

:eek:

Back