1x pink toy box
1x throwback wrestling figure
1x throwback wall clock
1x cute wall mounted clock light blue
2x wedding decoration (CLAIMED) @Dunquixote
1x wooden block wall clock
1x gears colorful
1x studio wall spotlight black

uh,,,, yeah uhm you probably didn't need all of that but if you think you'd be interesting then by all means stop by tmw or whenever i finally decide to do this :)

dm me or just follow this post idc.
no entry fee btw just grab whateves *shrug*

Hi I am interested in the mint espresso maker!

done deal my dudes the gate shall be open ~today~ (and... all throughout the week at roughly the same times in the day until all the stuff is gone lol)

done deal my dudes the gate shall be open ~today~ (and... all throughout the week at roughly the same times in the day until all the stuff is gone lol)

Heya. :) Did you get my message? I sent you a dm about the items I ordered for you. Let me know if that works for you or if there is anything else you’re still missing or want. I don’t think that all equals the value of the the furniture i asked, so I’d be happy to get you something else or more. Just let me know. I’m just getting up and have stuff to do around the house first but will be free after another trade.

Heya. :) Did you get my message? I sent you a dm about the items I ordered for you. Let me know if that works for you or if there is anything else you’re still missing or want. I don’t think that all equals the value of the the furniture i asked, so I’d be happy to get you something else or more. Just let me know. I’m just getting up and have stuff to do around the house first but will be free after another trade.
bruh liek all the stuff u said i'm ok with and honestly idc if it matches value at all it's called a dump for a reason lmfao
i did respond to that tho right? am i forgetting things? ;v; lol
so yeh the stuff u said is A-OK with me (y) (y) (y) (y)

bruh liek all the stuff u said i'm ok with and honestly idc if it matches value at all it's called a dump for a reason lmfao
i did respond to that tho right? am i forgetting things? ;v; lol
so yeh the stuff u said is A-OK with me (y) (y) (y) (y)

Yeah I know lol. Sorry for being a broken record. I just always feel obligated to ask if I feel like one person is getting the better deal out of a trade. I have a few things around the house to do and another trade to do and then I should be free.

Could I claim the anatomical model? ^^
yep, and im ab to get dodo :>
Post automatically merged:

hi guys i have a code: J5P71, all the orders are in groups; immediate left around the beach and waterfall thingy

obv don't take stuff that aint urs

ty!

Last edited:

hi guys i have a code: J5P71, all the orders are in groups; immediate left around the beach and waterfall thingy

ty!

I’ll stop by now if that’s alright. waiting to hear back from someone and this shouldn’t take long. :)

Thanks for your patience btw and for the items. :)

ty!
hi again! if the code is still the same, may I drop by to pick up the flower stands? :3 ah I have your items too

I’ve never gotten to meet the host of the Island I am visiting! haha very excited to meet you!!! thank you so much.

hi guys, thanks to the three people who were able to show up; the dodo code is no longer valid bc i had to get off and i need to get ready to go somewhere in 15 minutes. I'll try to open my gates either later today or tmw. and next time if i post the code then feel free to hop over it doesn't matter lol

hi guys, thanks to the three people who were able to show up; the dodo code is no longer valid bc i had to get off and i need to get ready to go somewhere in 15 minutes. I'll try to open my gates either later today or tmw. and next time if i post the code then feel free to hop over it doesn't matter lol
Oh! I missed the dodo this time (I was out buying my meal), looking forward the next time you open gates

I missed the flight, cecking out the cards at Orville suggestion lol, will look forward to next open gate

Back